Fact: harness training should be fun for you *and* your cat!
Taught by our expert in-house cat trainer, discover how to introduce your cat to their harness without stress, with no flops and no funny walks - just 5 minutes of fun training with your cat each day.
Yes, 5 mins a day is all it takes!
Would you like to know...
‣ How to help your cat fall in love with their harness so they actively want to put it on!
‣ How to put your cat in their harness without flops, stress or drama
‣ Fun games to play with your cat to get them moving effortlessly in their harness
‣ How to introduce your cat to walking on a leash
‣ How to prepare for your first trip outside
Meet the trainer
In case we’ve not met before, I’m Leili – a cat training expert and founder of Supakit… and this is Lola who was my first harness training student!
Since 2017 I’ve been helping cats all around the world discover the joys of adventuring on a harness and leash. Old or young, bold or timid, even those with special needs - I believe there's a training journey for every cat, and I can't wait to go on this journey with you!
What our students have to say
"You use rewards and play to make the sessions interesting for you and your cat and you can follow it at your own pace. We have been delighted with Shelley's progress and we are now going a little bit further each day on our daily walks around the garden. It's wonderful seeing her exploring her world without fear and I can't thank Supakit enough."
- Susie H.