This rich, deep, colour gives our forest green collar the feeling of a walk in the woods. Strong as an oak tree and fresh as spring leaves.
- Crafted from iconic British dry waxed cotton - an exquisite material that is renowned for being natural, breathable and yet perfectly water resistant. Our dry waxed cotton is produced in Scotland, in Halley Stevenson's 'Baltic Works', where these traditional cloths have been made since 1869.
- The dry waxed cotton we use is a pioneering new spin on an old classic - it has all of the character and beauty of traditional waxed cotton, but doesn't transfer any wax when you touch it. It stays beautifully soft and dry.
- Naturally water and fray-resistant, hand-washable at 30°C / 85°F.
- Finished with high quality brass hardware, detachable brass jingle bell and a breakaway safety buckle for your peace of mind.
- Fully adjustable in length to ensure the perfect fit.
Our waxed cotton cat collars are...
Say goodbye to itchy, artificial collars. Our waxed cotton collars are so soft, light and natural-smelling that most cats soon forget they're wearing one!
FOR ALL FUR TYPES
Suitable for cats of all fur types - including long-haired breeds such as Maine Coon and hairless breeds like Sphynx.
We tackle the two main causes of random collar losses to help your Supakit collar stay on. Our collars fit like a glove, to avoid snaggling on things in the environment, and they are so comfortable that cats don't spend all of their time plotting Houdini-esque escapes!
Our waxed cotton cat collars are fully adjustable in length, from 18.5cm / 7.2" all the way up to 29cm / 11.4".
They have a breakaway safety buckle that is designed for adult cats of over 2.5kg / 5.5lbs so they are not suitable for cats and kittens that are lighter than this.
If your cat is under this weight, why not take a look at our leather kitten collars, which come with a breakaway safety buckle that's suitable for cats as small as 1kg / 2.2lbs!
We use the UK's Royal Mail to offer affordable shipping worldwide. Prices vary based on the weight of your order, but as a guide, below are the prices for up to two collars with ID tags:
UK (1st Class)
Note: Our 'economy' international shipping does not include tracking or insurance. To upgrade to a tracked & insured service, please select 'priority shipping' at checkout.
Approximate shipping times
UK: 1 week to prepare + 1-3 working days
Rest of World: 1 week to prepare + 10-12 working days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
ID Tag: Don't forget to add a personalised engraved ID tag to your order so that your cat - and its collar - can always find their way back home. Choose an ID tag
We're so confident your cat will love their Supakit collar that we offer a 100% cat satisfaction guarantee! Find out more